|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- 12" x 12" Shadowbox Frame
- Dried or Artificial Flowers
- Vinyl Lettering
- Patterned Scrapbook
- Hot Glue Gun
- Measure and trim the paper to fit the inside of the frame.
- Carefully snip the buds from the stems and glue them to the paper.
- Place the paper inside of the frame and secure the back.
- Clean the front of the frame glass.
- Apply the vinyl in the area you desire.
Now, it's ready to display!
"Loved you once...Love you still,
Always have...Always will."
Speaking of weddings, we have our Party, Wedding and Event Expo coming February 23, 2013! You will not want to miss this fun event for both adults and kids! There will be D.I.Y. project ideas, over 20 local vendors, a bouncy house and photo booth for kids and all attendees will receive a FREE booklet that covers ideas and inspiration for event planning.
Click here for more information on the expo that is absolutely FREE to attend!