|Crafted by Kellie.|
1. Using the foam brush, apply paint that matches the color of the fabric around the inside and outside of the rim of the pot.
2. Measure and cut the fabric to wrap around the pot.
3. Apply adhesive around the top part of the rim and adhere the fabric.
4. Set the pot upside down (rim side down) until the adhesive is dry.
5. Turn the pot upright and add any ribbon, embellishments, etc. of your choice.
6. Once complete, it's ready to display!
Ruffle Fabric is available to order at our online store here.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.