|Crafted by Kellie.|
- Ready-to-Decorate Slatted Wood Hanging
- Graphic 45 French Country Paper Collection
- Tin Pocket
- Burlap Fabric
- Mod Podge
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam Brush
Here is what the slatted wood hanging looks like before we begin.
- Measure and cut the paper to fit onto wood slat.
- Use the foam brush to adhere Mod Podge onto each wood slate and adhere the strips of paper.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Once dry, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over the top of the paper and let dry.
- Measure and cut burlap to place onto the front of the tin pocket.
- Use adhesive to adhere the burlap to the tin pocket.
- Use adhesive to adhere the tin pocket to the slatted wood hanging.
- Tie burlap on each side the wire.
- Let any adhesive dry completely before using.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.