|Crafted by Christy.|
- Unfinished Wooden Shadowbox
- Unfinished Wooden Candlestick
- Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium in Matte
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
You will need to print a favorite photo onto regular white print or copy paper using an inkjet printer for this project. If your photo has words, letters, numbers, etc., be sure to print the photo in reverse. You can purchase the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium in Matte here in our online store.
1. Use the foam brush to paint the frame and candlestick in the desired color.
2. Set them aside to let dry.
3. Apply a thick coat of Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Medium onto the outside back of the frame glass.
4. Place the photo onto the multi-medium and use your fingers to completely adhere the photo to the glass.
5. Set it aside to let it dry completely.
6. Once dry, use a soft sponge and soak it in water to completely wet the photo.
7. Then, gently rub the paper off of the glass with the sponge.
8. When done, set the glass aside to let it dry.
You can fill the shadowbox with desired items that correlate with your transferred image. For this project, Christy used the actual sand from the location the photo was taken at and added small shells to accentuate the feel of the beach.
9. Seal the shadowbox with glue to secure items within it.
10. Glue the candlestick to the bottom of the shadowbox.
11. Let the glue dry completely before displaying.
|"My love for you will last forever!"|
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.