- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge
- Paint Pen
- Foam Brush
- Using the paintbrush, apply paint to your child's right foot.
- Have your child press their right foot firmly onto the canvas to make a good footprint.
- Apply paint to the left foot and have your child firmly press their left foot onto the canvas next to the other footprint.
- Set the canvas aside to let dry.
- Once dry, use the paintbrush to paint the body of the butterfly in between the two footprints.
- Add the antennas and then either dab on the circles to the ends of the antennas or use a toe to make the imprints.
- Use a paint pen to write the name(s) of the footprint butterflies and add the date or year.
- Using a foam brush, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the entire canvas to seal it.
- Feel free to add any embellishments to the canvas.
- Let the canvas dry completely before wrapping.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.