|Crafted by Christy.|
- Metal Sheet
- Patterned Scrapbooking Paper
- Tin Envelope
- Glass Tiles
- Mod Podge
- Vinyl Lettering and Images
- Foam Brush
When you choose paper to use for this project, choose on with die cut images and shapes that you can cut them out to make it easier to write the chores and select the images for magnets.
1. Cut die cut shapes out to fit the back of the glass tiles.
2. Use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge to the paper (design side up) and then adhere it to the back of the glass tile.
3. Repeat step 2 until all magnets are done, then set them aside to let dry.
4. Once the magnets are dry, use an adhesive to adhere the magnets to the back of the glass tile.
5. Set them aside to let dry.
6. Embellish the envelope and use a paint pen (or vinyl lettering) to write the word "Chores" on the outside, then set aside to let dry.
7. Once dry, adhere it to the desired area of the metal board.
8. Adhere the vinyl "TO DO," "Love Mom," and images to the desired areas of the metal board.
9. Cut out more die cut shapes or your own shapes from the patterned paper and use a pen or marker to write down various chores that need to be completed, then place those chores into the tin envelope.
Let the adhesive dry on all magnets and embellishments on the metal sheet before using.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.