|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Metal Star
- Duck Tape
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
1. Cut a strip of duct tape and adhere it horizontally onto the canvas, wrapping the edges around to the back of the canvas.
2. Repeat step 1, spacing the strips evenly until the canvas is complete.
3. Use the foam brush to apply paint in the desired color to the metal star.
4. Set it aside to let dry.
5. Once dry, use adhesive to adhere it to the middle of the canvas.
6. Let it dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.