|Crafted by Ann.|
- Styrofoam Round
- Red and Blue Ink Pads
- Floral Wire
Ann used burlap ribbon (4" width), but you can use any width burlap ribbon or burlap fabric for this project.
1. Wrap the burlap around the Styrofoam round and use floral wire to secure the ends.
2. Cut a 24" strip of burlap and rub one side of it across the blue ink pad to color.
3. Set it aside to let dry.
4. Cut three 10" strips of burlap and rub one side of each strip across the red ink pad to color.
5. Set them aside to let dry.
6. Wrap the blue strip around the top left side of the wreath and use floral wire to secure the ends.
7. Wrap another layer of burlap around the wreath, slightly overlap one end of the blue burlap and the other end of the blue burlap.
8. Wrap a red strip of burlap on the bottom, the right and the top of the wreath and secure them with floral wire.
9. Use Stickles to draw stars on the blue strip of burlap and set it aside to let dry.
Feel free to add any other embellishments.
10. Once dry, add a burlap bow to the top of the wreath by first tying a long strip of burlap to the wreath and making a bow.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.