|Crafted by Christy.|
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
1. To get started, either print or write out "Thanks-a-Latte for ..." with your personalized message on a 5.5" x 8.5" paper.
2. Cut the patterned scrapbooking paper in a design of your choice (coffee themed, school themed, etc.) to 6.5" x 9.5".
3. Use adhesive to adhere the message to the scrapbook paper.
Feel free to add any embellishments of your choice to the card. Christy added burlap and ribbon to enhance the theme of the scrapbook paper she chose.
4. Once you're done, use tape to attach the gift card in the middle of the card and it's ready to be given to show your thanks!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.