That is quoted from "Advice from a Garden," which is our Card of the Month for July.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from a Garden Postcard
- 1 Sheet of Engraved Garden Fan by K&Company
- 1 Sheet of Orange Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Tape the Engraved Garden Fan paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the orange cardstock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Creative Tip! Add a little color to the barnwood frame by applying watered down acrylic paint or you can use a stain or Adirondack Alcohol Ink.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.