Krystyn wanted to use the "Wine" themed papers from Paper House and McRice Photo Pages and here is what she created. There is a really clever part to this tray, and you will get to see it as you follow the tutorial.
|Crafted by Krystyn.|
- 5 Piece Tray Set
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Artificial Grapes
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
1. Using the paintbrush, apply paint in the color of your choice to every tray both inside and out.
2. Set them aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut the paper to fit the inside of the tray.
4. Use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge to the bottom of each tray to adhere the paper.
5. Remove individual grapes from the stems and use E-6000 to glue the grapes as "feet" to the bottom of all the small trays.
|How cool is this idea? Grape feet for your trays!|
|They sit well on surfaces without scratch marks!|
6. Set them aside to let dry.
7. Place a grape leaf (if applicable) and small strips of burlap in the corners of the large tray and use Mod Podge to adhere them.
8. Use E-6000 to adhere a few grapes and a grape in the corner of a small tray.
Once everything is dry, it's ready to use!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.