|Crafted by Melody.|
- Paper Mache Cone
- Acrylic Paint
- Bakers Twine
- Painter's Tape
- Pen or Marker
- Mod Podge
- Double-Sided Tape
- Foam Brush
- Section off each area of the cone with painter's tape and use the foam brush to apply the paint.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Carefully remove the painter's tape.
- Fold a cardstock in half and at the fold line, cut eight small triangles.
- Measure and cut baker's twine.
- Open the triangle and fold it over the desired area of the twine and use Mod Podge or double-sided tape to adhere it.
- Once you get all the triangles on (and after any adhesive has dried), write out the word "spooky" on each triangle, drawing ghosts on the very first and last triangle on the twine.
- Wrap and tie the twine to the top of the cone, letting it drape around the cone and tape the other end of the twine to the inside of the cone.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.