|Crafted by Melody.|
- White or Ivory Cardstock
- Googly Eyes
- Distress Ink Pad
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
The amount of cardstock for this project depends on the size of your canvas. For this project, we used two 8.5" x 11" sheets.
1. Using the foam brush, paint the entire canvas, including the sides, in the desired color. If you want to leave it white, then move onto step 3.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Rip the cardstock into strips and distress the edges by swiping them across the ink pad.
4. Use the foam brush to apply Mod Podge to the canvas to apply the strips of cardstock.
5. When done, apply a thin coat over the top of the entire canvas.
6. Set it aside to let dry.
7. Use adhesive to glue the googly eyes on.
8. Let it dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.