That is quoted from Advice from the Wilderness, which is our Card of the Month for August.
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from the Wilderness Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Wildlife Collage by Karen Foster Design
- 1 Sheet of Navy Blue Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Corrugated Craft Paper
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Barnwood Frame
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Tape the Wildlife Collage paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the corrugated craft paper and navy blue cardstock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in the photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock and layer it on top of the navy blue cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.