|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- 2 Feather Boas
- 16" Styrofoam Wreath
- Mod Podge
- Ribbon or Fishing Wire
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
1. Wrap the boas around the wreath, securing the ends with a t-pin (into the Styrofoam).
2. Use the foam brush to paint the numbers in the color of your choice and set them aside to let dry.
You can also use wooden letters instead of numbers to represent your team.
3. Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the number and sprinkle with glitter.
4. Set the numbers aside to let dry.
5. Adhere ribbon or fishing line to the back of the number and tie it around or pin it on the middle inside of the wreath for the numbers (or letters) to hang.
Feel free to add any other embellishments to the wreath.
Now, it's ready to hang!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.