Today, we will show you how we decorated the Ghost Face Mask.
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Paper Mache Ghost Face Mask
- Cheese Cloth
- Googly Eyes
- Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Spray
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, paint the mask in the color of your choice.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Measure and cut cheese cloth, and use Mod Podge to adhere it to the top to let drape down the sides of the mask.
4. Set it aside to let dry.
5. Once dry, apply glitter spray to the entire mask and cheese cloth.
6. Use adhesive to glue googly eyes in the eye holes.
Feel free to add any other embellishments.
Let it dry completely before displaying.
Creative Tip! Place battery operated lights behind the mask for illumination.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.