|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Keepsake Box with Window
- Vinyl Lettering "In Case of Vampire, Break Glass"
- Acrylic Paint
- Foam Brush
- Use the foam brush to paint the entire box in the paint color of your choice.
- Set it aside to let dry.
- Measure and cut felt to fit the inside of the box.
- Apply Mod Podge to the inside of the box to adhere the felt.
- Cut and sharpen a dowel to glue inside of the box (on the felt).
- Wipe down the glass and adhere the vinyl lettering.
Close the lid and secure the box in an accessible location for vampire emergencies!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.