That is quoted from Advice from an Owl, which is our Card of the Month for October!
|Crafted by Karen.|
- Advice from an Owl Postcard
- 1 Sheet of 12" x 12" Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells "Mechanical Marvels"
- 1 Sheet of Black Cardstock
- 1 Sheet of Foam Board
- 12" x 12" Black Frame
- Jolee's Boutique Steampunk Flourish Borders
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape (or any double-sided tape)
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Tape the Mechanical Marvels paper (print side up) to the sheet of foam board.
- Trim the black cardstock to create a mat for the postcard (as shown in the photo).
- Tape the postcard (print side up) to the cardstock.
- Then, tape the postcard to the center of the papered foam board.
- Insert the papered foam board with the postcard into the frame.
- Embellish with Stickles and Steampunk Flourish Borders.
Now, it's ready to display!
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.