|Crafted by Jeannette.|
- Paper Mache Tombstone
- Plastic Skull
- Spider Webbing
- Acrylic Paint
- Die Cut Bird
- Plastic Spiders
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper
- Foam Brush
1. Using the foam brush, apply paint in the color of your choice to the entire tombstone.
2. Set it aside to let dry.
3. Take the foam brush and apply another paint color to swipe onto various areas of the tombstone to create a grungy, weathered look.
4. Set it aside to let dry.
5. You can use any patterned paper of your choice to cut and adhere to the front of the tombstone.
6. Apply Stickles into the eyes of the skull and adhere the skull to the front of the tombstone.
7. Apply webbing to the tombstone, then adhere the spiders onto the desired areas.
8. For the bird, you can use a plastic bird, or a die cut wood or paper bird to glue to the top of the tombstone.
Let it completely dry before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.