|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Paper Cone
- Tinsel Garland
- Hot Glue Gun
1. Apply hot glue to the top of the cone to secure one end of the twine to the cone, then begin wrapping the twine around the entire cone.
2. Once you reach the bottom, use hot glue to secure the end to the cone.
3. Use hot glue to adhere one end of the garland to the top of the cone, then begin wrapping it around the cone until you reach the bottom.
4. Secure the end with hot glue.
For this project, Billie Jo painted wooden buttons with acrylic paint to glue to the cone, however, you can use any buttons you would like.
5. Use the hot glue gun to adhere buttons to various areas of the cone.
Feel free to add any other embellishments you desire.
Let all glue dry completely before displaying.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery here on our website.