Have you seen these pretty flower embellishments on Pinterest? These are great for wedding decor and also look great as a replacement for a traditional bow on a present.
|Crafted by Joy.|
- Cut the tissue paper into eight 4" x 4" squares.
- Stack all 8 squares, then fold it once, and then once more.
- Place the folded tissue paper onto the 3D flower die and run it through the Big Shot. If you do not have the Sizzix 3D Flower Die, you should be able to use any flower die. Just remember you will need eight flower dies.
- Unfold the tissue paper and use an awl to poke a hole in the center of the papers.
- Place a brad through the hole to secure all the layers of paper.
- Smoosh each layer one by one to fluff the petals, giving it its 3D look.