·Hunter Green, Brown and Off-white Acrylic Paints
·“Porch Rules” Vinyl Words
·Quick Grip Glue
·1- 12x12 Printed Scrapbook Paper
·1- 12x12 Textured Card Stock Paper
·Scrapbook Adhesive Tape
1. Take glass and backing out of frame.
2 .Paint the wood green. Using a foam brush, dip the tip of one side in the off white paint, and the other side of the tip in brown paint. Slide the foam tips along the edges of the frame to create a look of another paint color showing through the green paint. Do this on some of the flat area of the frame as well. Let dry.
3. Put the 12x12 Scrapbook paper inside frame. Close.
4 .Adhere vinyl words to outside of glass. Remove the glass.
5. Cut plain textured card stock into strips to fit under chosen words in saying. Use regular tape to tape the strips of paper to the wood edge inside the frame. Do this with each line of words that you want the plain card stock to back.
6. Put it back together and close the frame.
7. Cut the burlap leaves/branch using wire cutters.
8. Glue to the frame using Quick Grip glue.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391