|"Nothin' else matters" Bottle Cap|
Here's what you'll need to create the "Nothin' else matters" Bottle Cap...
• 12" x 12" Scrapbook Paper
• 1 Small Unfinished Plaque
• Black Acrylic Paint
• 1 Photo
• Vinyl "Eat. Sleep. Fish. Nothin' else matters"
• Mod Podge - which will be used as your glue
• Double-Sided Foam Adhesive Squares
• Embellishments - of your choice
|Supplies: Ready-to-decorate 12" bottle cap, vinyl, embellishments.|
1. Clean the bottle cap and let it dry completely. Trim your paper to fit the bottle cap (cut a little smaller so you can see the cap around the image - it creates a nice border). Apply Mod Podge to the bottle cap with a brush - place the paper on the wet Mod Podge. Brush another coat over it to seal. Let dry.
2. Paint the unfinished plaque with the black paint. Let dry. Use Mod Podge to glue your picture to it. Apply another coat on top of the picture to seal it.
3. Adhere the vinyl words where you want them. (How to install vinyl). Attach the frame to the bottle cap with the double-sided foam adhesive squares which will give dimension to your project.
4. Now it's ready to give to Dad!
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391