|Stampendous House Mouse Carrot Costume Card|
- HMM05 Carrot Costume Stamp
- SSC1208 Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
- MGK01 Fall Micro Glitter Kit
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Orange Ribbon
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Orange, White, and Black Cardstock
- Zig Ballpoint Glue pen by EK Success
- Sponge Dauber
- Fold 8 1/2"x5 1/2" orange card stock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5 1/2" x 4" black card stock to the card front.
- Glue 5" x 3 3/4" dot cardstock to the front of the card.
- Wrap the orange ribbon around the card front and tie a knot on the right side
- Stamp the Carrot Costume on a 3 1/2" x 3" white cardstock in black ink.
- Color as desired using Prismacolor pencils.
- Add sky and clouds with blue chalk using the sponge dauber.
- Stamp "Halloween" above the mouse and "greetings" below the mouse.
- Glue to the 3 3/4" x 3 1/4" black card stock.
- Glue to the card front.
- Add orange glitter to the carrot with the glue pen.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391