Magnesite Bead Strands
- Once you have chosen your bead shapes and findings, cut them off the strands and open the packages.
- Lay out 5 rows of design - a tried to create each one to be a different design and bead pattern.
- Once you are happy with the look of each strand you can begin building the bracelet.
- Cut a piece of Stretch Magic that is much larger than you wrist. ( It helps to tie a knot at the end )
- begin stringing your beads in the pattern laid out.
- When all beads are on the cord measure to make sure it will fit your wrist correctly.
- Now tie both ends together. (You can glue the knot for if you want to make sure it does not open.)
- Continue with the rest of the bracelets in the same order.
Create these bracelets on wire and add a toggle clasp to each.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391