Halloween Diamonds CardSupplies:
- Halloween Diamonds Perfectly Clear Stamp Set, SSC1207
- Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Stamp Set, SSC1208
- VersaFine Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
- Cardstock - White, Orange, Black and Green
- Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Green and Orange Twine
- Fold 11" x 4 1/4" orange cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5 1/4" x 4" black cardstock to the front of the card.
- Stamp the four diamonds on white cardstock with black ink.
- Cut out each diamond.
- Glue two of the diamonds to green cardstock and two of them to orange cardstock.
- Trim around each diamond with the paper trimmer leaving 1/4" border.
- Glue the four diamonds on the front of the card.
- Wrap a green and orange twine around twice and tie in a knot on the left side.
CONNECT WITH US...Visit our website to see who we are and what we offer.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers interact and share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: For the most up to date information.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391