Witch Parking Sign
- Unfinished Wood Sign
- Glamour Dust
- Two Frogs
- 4 Small Wooden Buckets
- Tim Holtz Metal Corners
- Scrapbook Paper
- Witch Parking Vinyl
- Acrylic Paint, Black and Orange
- Paint unfinished wood sign with black acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
- Now paint the small wooden buckets with orange acrylic paint. Allow to dry completely.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit box side, be sure to cut small enough to leave black box showing as a border. Glue in place.
- Repeat this step for three more sides.
- Now cut a patterned scrapbook paper to fit front of the box and glue on.
- Add another patterned scrapbook paper on top of the last one and glue. Allow to dry.
- Adhere the vinyl words on the front of the box.
- Attach metal corners to the four front corners of the box.
- Glue to two frogs to the top of the box.
- Glue the four orange wooden buckets to the bottom corners of box and allow to dry.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391