Magical things happen in October - perhaps this book will create some magic for you!
This craft project was created by Nicole and is currently in our Pinspirations department to inspire your Halloween creativity. We would love to help you create your very own magical book.
- Unfinished Wood Book
- Unfinished Wood Spools, Quantity 4
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Orange Acrylic Paint
- Metal Corners
- Letter Stickers
- Frightful 3D Dot Stickers
- Scrapbook Paper
- Washi Tape(Black and Orange Striped)
- Mod Podge
- Paint the entire outside of the box with black acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
- Paint the small wood spools and allow them to dry.
- Now paint the inside of the box with orange paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut patterned scrapbook paper (We used a green, but the choice is yours) and Mod Podge on the box lid.
- Cut scrapbook paper and Mod Podge to all side of the box.
- You may wish to cut pieces of paper that coordinate and layer them.
- Attach washi tape to inside edges of the box and the lid.
- Attach letter stickers to the lid to create a title, then place some inside the box.
- Attach 3D dot stickers to the front lid and also inside the box.
- GLue spiders inside the box and allow to dry.
- Attach metal corner pieces to all four corners of the box lid. Allow to dry.
- Glue the clasp to the front lid also. Allow to dry.
- Glue the four black spools to the bottom corners of the box and allow to dry.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391