|Let It Go "Frozen" inspired rubber band bracelet|
Here's what you'll need to make this bracelet:
• Turquoise and Purple Loom Bands
• White Pony Beads
• Alphabet Beads
• Snowflake Charm
• C or S Clip
• Jump Ring
• Ranger's Stickles Glitter Glue
Let's get started...
1. Use the glitter glue to color in your charm. Set aside to dry while you are creating your bracelet.
2. Create a Double Bead Ladder Bracelet. Watch this video to see how.
3. Before you start creating your bracelet, layout your beads in the order they go. Make sure to have all your alphabet beads facing the correct direction on the table so you know how to place them on the loom.
4. When you are finished with your design, place your charm on the jump ring and add it to the middle of your bracelet!
A big thank you to Brietta for all of her Frozen inspired bracelets! Happy looming!
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391