Advice from A Dog
Delight in the simple joys of a long walk
Unleash your talents
Hide your favorite snack
Make new friends
Learn new trick, no matter your age
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them!
- Ilan Shamir
- Lifestyle Collection Shadowbox Frame
- Advice From A Dog Card
- Raining Cats & Dogs Scrapbook Paper by Graphic 45
- One Black Cardstock Sheet
- Three or Four Dog Biscuits
- Glue the advice from a dog card to black cardstock and allow to dry.
- Trim black cardstock to create a 1/2 inch border around the entire card.
- Cut down the Raining cats and dog paper to fit the shadowbox frame.
- Glue the card to the Graphic 45 paper.
- Glue the dog biscuits on the paper and allow to dry completely.
- Place the art in the frame and secure back to the shadowbox.
Thanks for visiting our blog.Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391