Charm bracelets are so easy to personalize. We have a wide variety of charms and there is truly something for everyone!
You can create this button bracelet in less than one hour!
- Silver Textured Disks Chain
- Assorted Buttons
- Use wire cutter to cut silver disc chain to the desired length for a bracelet. (aprox. 7-8 inches)
- Attach a clasp with needle nose plyers.
- Now use E6000 to attach buttons to each silver disc on the chain.
- Allow to dry - your bracelet is finished.
We also have great ideas for Christmas jewelry. What would you create with these fun charms?
Thanks for visiting our blog.Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391