Red Acrylic Paint
Yellow Acrylic Paint
Gloss Black Spray Paint
1 1/2" Chip Brush
Dawn Dish Soap
- Wet entire canvas generously using chip brush.
- Create a soft gradient of red to the white of the canvas. To do this start painting on the right side of the canvas in a slow up and down motion. Only dip the paintbrush in the red paint once. The right side of the canvas will be deep red while the left side of the canvas will be white, or almost white.
- Let this layer dry completely.
- Wet entire canvas again.
- This time dip your brush in yellow paint and start on the left side of the canvas. Only dip your brush in the yellow paint once and work in a slow up and down motion. allow to dry completely.
- Repeat these steps until you see a smooth red to yellow gradient.
- Let dry.
- Squirt thin lines of Dawn dish soap on to the canvas.
- Spray entire canvas with gloss black spray paint. let dry for 10-20 minutes.
- Wash off all soap in sink or outside with a garden hose.
- Seal with a spray sealer.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391