- Unfinished Wood Basket
- Green Acrylic Paint
- Pink Scrapbook Paper
- Styrofoam Eggs
- Sequins and Sequin Pins
- Paper Shred
- Ribbon, or pre-made bow
- Paint the unfinished wood basket with green paint. Allow to dry.
- Cut strips of scrapbook paper and glue to the slats of the basket.
- Push the sequins in one at a time to the smooth styrofoam egg until completely covered.
- Repeat this process with the other eggs.
- Attach the ribbon or bow to the side of the basket.
- Fill the basket with shred.
- Now place the eggs in the basket and your project is finished.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391