- Red Heart Super Saver Gold Yarn
- Mini Paper Mache Letters
- Mod Podge
- Craft Felt Squares, Pink, Orange, White and Green
- Hot Glue Gun
- Spread Mod Podge on letter and wrap with yarn until completely covered.
- Repeat with the other letters.
- Cut a large circle out of the felt. (We started with orange)
- Cut circle in a spiral.
- Take end of spiral and twist, wrapping around until you have an open coil and hot glue to secure.
- Cut out leaves in green felt.
- Repeat this process until you have the number of flowers you want.
- Glue on letters and add leaves.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391