This beach themed project is made using "Blue Bay" by KaiserCraft.
"Blue Bay" Paper Collection by Kaisercraft
Four Paper Mache Boxes, All Different Sizes
Grey Acrylic Paint
Turquoise Blue Acrylic Paint
- Paint the smallest box and lid with the turquoise paint. Set aside to dry.
- Now paint the third largest box and lid with the turquoise paint and then set aside to dry.
- Paint the middle two size boxes and their lids with the grey paint.
- Cut paper to fit the long sides of the boxes, leaving the painted surface as a border. Choose one paper style for each box. Glue on and allow to dry.
- Now stack the boxes and tie a ribbon around them, making a bow at the top.
- Glue a starfish to the front of the boxes.
CONNECT WITH US...
Visit our website to see who we are and what we offer.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers interact and share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Twitter: For the most up to date information.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410, Bonney Lake, WA 98391