We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
8 1/2” x11” White Cardstock
Black Cardstock (small scrap piece is ok)
Pink Cardstock (small scrap is ok)
Rhinestone Embellishment Stickers
1. Cut white cardstock to strip of 11” x 2 1/8”. Using envelope punch board, make the neck of your bunny by punching a notch with left edge of cardstock at the 2 1/8" mark on each long sides.
2. Placing the paper lengthwise on the punchboard, score at 5 1/8” and again at 5 7/8. Fold body on score lines and add your candy treat inside. Adhere top together with glue.
3. Round all four corners at top of bunny head.
4. Cut two white ovals to make the ears. (Can use die cut machine or cut by hand or punch)
5. Fold ovals in half and run through die cut machine again. ( Or use oval punch or scissors)
6. Now repeat these two steps with pink cardstock.
7. Glue the pink strips to the white ears and glue both to the bunny head.
8. Cut two corners from black cardstock for eyes and a larger piece for mouth.
9. Attach with glue.
10. Use a small heart punch to make a pink heart for the nose. Glue on the bunny.
11. Attach three rhinestone stickers down center of bunny body.
12. Wrap ribbon around neck and tie in a bow.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391