- Three Terra Cotta Pots
- Three Terra Cotta Bases
- White Spray Paint
- Green Spray Paint
- Blue Spray Paint
- Red Spray Paint
- Orange Acrylic Paint
- Blue Acrylic Paint
- Lavender Acrylic Paint
- Large Round Paint Brush
- Spray the terra cotta pots completely with white paint and set aside to dry. (We suggest Montana Gold Spray Paint for best coverage)
- Now spray a terra cotta base with red, another with green and the smallest with blue spray paint on the inside and allow to dry.
- Repeat this step painting the outside of the bases and allow to dry.
- Paint one more white coat on the pots if necessary and allow to dry.
- Use a large round paintbrush to apply orange circles to the bottom of the red base.
- Paint blue circles on the bottom of the green base.
- Paint lavender circles on the bottom of the blue base.
- When these are dry glue the base to the bottom underside of the pots and allow to dry.
Place these in a flowerbed or garden for fun color spots.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391