- One Small Terra Cotta Pot and Base
- One Round Glass Vase
- Black Felt
- White Spray Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Silver Dog Bone Charm
- Red Glitter Ribbon
- Spray paint the terra cotta pot and base with white spray paint and allow to dry completely.
- Paint two eyes, a nose and mouth with black paint on the glass vase. Paint small black dots for wiskers.
- Paint black spots on the pot and the bottom of the base. Set aside to dry.
- Glue the glass vase to the bottom of the terra cotta pot.
- Cut out two ears from the black felt and glue on the top of the base.
- cut a piece of red ribbon and glue it around the neck of the pot.
- Glue the silver dog bone charm to the neck just below the ribbon.
- Now fill the glass bowl up with your dog's favorite treats and place the lid on.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391