Large Paper Mache Letter
Red, White and Blue Acrylic Paint
Red, White and Blue Ribbon
Hot Glue Gun
- Paint the top half of the letter with blue paint making sure to also paint the sides.
- Allow to dry.
- Next, paint the bottom half with red acrylic paint and allow to dry.
- Paint thick white stripes on the red portion of the letter.
- Now paint white stars on the blue section of the letter with a smaller paintbrush.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Cut a strip of ribbon and glue to the back on the right and left top parts.
- Use the roll of ribbon to create a looped bow and tie securely with floral wire.
- Hot glue bow to the top of the ribbon hanger.
You are now ready to display your patriotic monogram.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391