- One Unfinished Wood Frame
- Scrapbook Paper
- Dad Is Hero Vinyl
- Be My Superhero Buttons
- Mod Podge
- Place frame on top the scrapbook paper (wrong side up) and trace edges with pencil.
- Cut the scrapbook paper to the size of the frame. Also cut out photo opening.
- Spread Mod Podge across the entire front of frame and glue the paper down.
- Allow to dry.
- Attach vinyl words to the frame by burnishing firmly. Peel backing off slowly.
- Glue the superhero buttons on with E6000.
You are ready to add a photo and your project is finished.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391