- Small Paper Mache Letters
- 12"x12" Black Canvas
- Heart Canvas Board - White
- White Acrylic Paint
- Plaster of Paris
- Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
- Baby Wipes
- Mix a small amount of Plaster of Paris into the white paint and paint all of the letters.
- While wet, rub the baby wipes on letters to buff and distress.
- Rub Plaster of Paris on canvas to give it the appearance of a chalkboard.
- Rub the black Stazon ink pad on the sides of the canvas, allow to dry.
- Apply WA State vinyl to the canvas heart board by burnishing firmly. Peel off backing.
- Glue the letters and the heart on the canvas and allow to dry.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391