- Create this scene by placing a rectangular mirror on a table or any other surface you choose.
- Sprinkle fake snow on top of the glass.
- Place glass containers on top of the snow.
- Add the snow to the inside of the containers - the round dome container has a glass lid turned upside down and buried under the snow to support the Polar Bears.
- Place the Polar Bear and owl figurines in the position you choose.
- Add small snowy pine cones to finish the winter scene.
These Polar Bear figurines measure 3.5 inches and 1.5 inches, making them fit easily into a variety of glass containers.
You can also choose to make smaller winter scenes and display them separately. This one uses crystal ice cubes for a unique winter scene.
These snowy owls can be displayed on a shelf or mantle for many months of enjoyment.
Come in and visit our floral department for these decor items and many more. We have many displays set up for your inspiration.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391