One Mini Pallet Board
Three Unfinished Wood boxes
- Paint the three boxes with acrylic paint and set aside to dry.
- Apply vinyl words to the pallet boards by burnishing firmly, then peeling the backing off.
- Screw the boxes to the backside of the board in a random order.
- Cut floral foam down to slightly smaller than the boxes and place inside.
- Stick the plants into the floral foam.
- Wrap a piece of wire around the neck of the Mason jar, leaving a hanger piece.
- Attach a hook to the second to the last board and hang the jar.
- Fill the Mason jar with flowers.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391