The flowers are made of felt.
- One Styrofoam Wreath Form
- One Chalkboard Sign
- Pink Yarn
- Sheets of Colored Felt
- Green Woven Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wrap the wreath form with pink yarn by starting at one end, tie the yarn around the wreath form, then continue to wrap until the entire form is covered with yarn.
- Cut piece of felt into a circle - we suggest 3 inches
- Now cut into a rough spiral starting at one side of the felt and cutting into the center
- Starting at the end, roll felt while keeping the bottom edge even.
- When you get to the end of the felt spiral place a dot of hot glue on and press it to the rolled flower. (You can also sew a couple of stitches with needle and thread.)
- Repeat this with different felt colors until you have a bouquet of flowers.
- Cut a length of green ribbon and wrap into a leaf shape. Glue with hot glue.
- Now glue the leaf down and then glue down the flowers in random color arrangement of your choice.
- Tie green ribbon bow to the top of the wreath with a chalkboard sign hanging from it.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391