- One Open Back Frame
- One Package Craft Chicken Wire
- Montana Gold Spray Paint
- Montana Gold Crackle Spray Paint
- Wire Cutters
- Staple Gun
- Spray the frame with the gold paint and allow to dry for 45 minutes.
- Using wire cutters, cut the chicken wire to fit the back of the frame.
- Spray the wire with gold paint and allow to dry.
- Now spray the Montana Gold Crackle Effect over the frame. Allow this to dry for 24 hours.
- Using the staple gun, attach the chicken wire to the back of your frame.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391