One Mason Jar
One Chalkboard Tag
Black Cardstock Paper
Black Krinkle Shred
Piece of Chalk
2. Tie string around the middle of the tulle so that the looped ends are out.
3. Cut the loops with scissors.
4. Repeat these three steps with all tulle pieces.
5. Now lay one silver piece crosswise over the teal one and tie together. Then fluff the tulle.
6. Repeat with all tulle pieces.
8. Use our die cut center to cut out a graduation cap. Hot glue the graduation hat on to wooden dowel.
9. Fill the Mason jar with the paper shred.
10. Now write 2016 on the chalkboard tag with a piece of chalk.
11. Finally, place all dowels in the jar.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391