- One Glass Block
- Red Ribbon Bow
- One American Flag
- Holographic Paper
- White Firefly Lights
- Red Flower Bundle
- Measure and cut holographic paper to fit the front and back of the glass block.
- Peel off backing of the holographic paper and stick to the outside glass.
- Add firefly battery operated lights to the inside of the glass block.
- Add red flower picks to the top of the glass block.
- Glue a red ribbon bow to the front or top of the glass block and add a mini flag.
This decoration can be used for Memorial Day, the 4th of July and Veteran's Day. You can also remove the American flag and keep it out all summer long.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391