One Unfinished Wood Pallet Sign
One Unfinished Wood Horse Shoe
Decorate Your Life Vinyl Verse
Americana Red, White, Navy and Brown Acrylic Paint
- Take the white paint and mix with a small amount with a little water to give a watered down wash when painting.
- Paint the second and last board with the white and allow to dry.
- Now mix some navy blue paint and a small amount of water and paint the upper left corner.
- Next, mix red paint and water and paint the 3rd board, then the top board up to the blue corner.
- Allow to dry.
- Paint the horseshoe with brown paint.
- Now apply the vinyl verse to the board by burnishing firmly, then gently pulling the backing away.
- Glue the horse shoe to the top blue section of the board.
- Now take a small paintbrush and freehand dab on some stars with white paint.
- Allow to dry and your sign is ready to hang.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
Visit our website for great projects and inspiration.
Visit us on facebook, we love it when our customers share photos of their projects!
Visit us on Pinterest for more great inspirational crafts.
Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop
21121 Hwy 410 E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391