We know it isn't Spring just yet, but now that Valentine's Day has come and gone, we think it's necessary to kick off the countdown to warmer days, starting with this beautiful floral frame.
|Crafted by Billie Jo.|
- Unfinished Wooden Frame
- Faux Flowers
- Faux Moss
- Delta Soy Paint in Kiwi
- Wired Ribbon (optional)
- Quick Grip Adhesive
- Stapler or Staple Gun
All supplies used for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
- Using the paintbrush, apply the paint to front and all sides of the frame.
- Set aside and let the paint dry.
- Once dry, cut the moss into strips to fit on each side of the frame.
- Apply Quick Grip to one side of the frame.
- Lay the moss down onto the adhesive and firmly press down.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all sides are covered in moss.
- Bend the flowers to lay onto a corner of the frame. Billie Jo chose the upper left corner for this project, but you can place the flowers in a corner you desire.
- Use a stapler or staple gun to secure the flower onto the frame.
- If you choose to use ribbon for your frame, you can tie it to the flowers. Again, adding ribbon is optional.
- Lay the frame flat (on its back) to let the adhesive dry.
- Once dry, insert a favorite photo and proudly display in an area of your home.