"After a Storm, Birds Always Sing..."
This is a very simple, yet beautiful project that provides a positive reminder for not only yourself but to anyone weathering through a storm.
|Crafted by Joy.|
- 12" x 12" White Shadowbox Frame
- 1 Sheet of Debbie Mumm "Bird Songs" Paper
- Vinyl "After a Storm, Birds Always Sing"
- Foam Brush
All supplies for this project can be found at our Bonney Lake store.
1. Trim burlap to the desired size. This will act as the background of the vinyl words to make it stand out.
Joy used Herma Dotto adhesive to adhere the burlap to the paper, but you can use an adhesive of your choice.
2. Glue the burlap to the sheet of paper in the desired area.
3. Place it into the shadowbox frame.
4. Apply the vinyl words to the top of the frame glass, directly over the burlap.
For more projects, visit our Project Gallery on our website here.